TERMS OF SERVICE
- Welcome to the LanternEdge website (the “Site”). Please read the following Terms of Service carefully before using this Site so that you are aware of your legal rights and obligations with respect to LanternEdge Pte. Ltd., its related entities, affiliates, and subsidiaries (individually and collectively, “LanternEdge”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
- The “Services” we provide or make available includes (a) the Site, (b) the products and services provided by the Site, (c) the LanternEdge Configurator: an online tool Site visitors can use to obtain an estimated cost for LanternEdge products based on customized specifications selected (“Configurator”) and (d) all information, linked pages, features, data, text, images, photographs, graphics, music, sounds, video, messages, tags, content, programming, software, application services (including without limitation any mobile application services) or other materials made available through the Site or its related services (“Content”). Any new features added to or augmenting the Services are also subject to these Terms of Service.
- BY USING THE SERVICES OR OPENING AN ACCOUNT, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR IRREVOCABLE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES OR ACCESS THE SITE.
- LanternEdge has the right to revise these Terms of Service at any time without providing notice to its users. Your continued use of the Services, this Site, or your Account, shall be deemed irrevocable acceptance of those revisions.
- LanternEdge reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of this Site or the Services at any time. LanternEdge may release certain Services or their features in a beta version, which may not work correctly or in the same way the final version may work, and we shall not be held liable in such instances. LanternEdge may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of, or the entire, Site or Services in its sole discretion and without notice or liability.
- LanternEdge reserves the right to refuse to provide you access to the Site or Services or to allow you to open an Account for any reason.
3. LIMITED LICENSE
- LanternEdge grants you a limited license to access and use the Services subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service for personal use only. This license does not allow you to make any commercial use or any derivative use of the Services (including without limitation any of its individual elements or Content). All proprietary Content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property displayed in the Site are the property of LanternEdge and where applicable, third party proprietors identified in the Site. No right or licence is granted directly or indirectly to any party accessing the Site to use or reproduce any such proprietary Content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property, and no party accessing the Site shall claim any right, title or interest therein. By using or accessing the Services you agree to comply with the copyright, trademark, service mark, and all other applicable laws that protect the Services, the Site and its Content. You agree not to copy, distribute, republish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, modify, adapt, rent, sell, or create derivative works of any portion of the Services, the Site or its Content. You also may not, without our prior written consent, mirror or frame any part or whole of the contents of this Site on any other server or as part of any other website. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our Content, without our prior written consent (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this website).
- You are welcome to link to the Site from your website, provided that your website does not imply any endorsement by or association with LanternEdge. You acknowledge that LanternEdge may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing any part of the Services without notice.
4. Use of Configurator
You are invited to use Configurator for personal and business purposes where you are considering purchasing LANTERNEDGE’s products and service for use in your business (“Permitted Use”). We authorize your limited use of Configurator. Any other use of Configurator beyond Permitted Use is prohibited and, therefore, constitutes unauthorized use of Configurator. This is because all rights in Configurator remain the property of LANTERNEDGE, its subsidiaries, or its affiliated companies.
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY LANTERNEDGE OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LANTERNEDGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, THIS SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES SAME AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, CLOCKS, TIMERS, COUNTERS, WORMS, SOFTWARE LOCKS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN-HORSES, ROUTINGS, TRAP DOORS, TIME BOMBS OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL CODES, INSTRUCTIONS, PROGRAMS OR COMPONENTS.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so some or all of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you.
- The CONFIGURATOR IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF CONFIGURATOR IS WITH YOU. LANTERNEDGE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY) WITH RESPECT TO CONFIGURATOR, WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. THIS MEANS THAT LANTERNEDGE DOES NOT PROMISE YOU THAT CONFIGURATOR ARE FREE OF PROBLEMS. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing,
- LanternEdge makes no warranty that Configurator will meet Your requirements or that Configurator will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free or that defects in Configurator will be corrected.
- LanternEdge makes no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of Configurator or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through Configurator. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You through Configurator or from LanternEdge, its subsidiaries, or other affiliated companies, or its or their suppliers (or the respective officers, directors, employees, or agents of any such entities) (collectively, “The LanternEdge Parties”) shall create any warranty. LanternEdge disclaims all equitable indemnities.
- Warranties related to solutions acquired through Configurator shall be governed by the relevant documentation upon purchase of LanternEdge products / services.
- Configurator output may result in the purchase of LanternEdge products/services which are covered by warranties described in separate documentation.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL LANTERNEDGE BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY), OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION AT LAW, IN EQUITY, BY STATUE OR OTHERWISE, FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, REVENUES, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OF DATA, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER, MOBILE PHONE OR MOBILE DEVICE FAILURE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND LANTERNEDGE REASONABLE CONTROL THEREFROM, EVEN IF LANTERNEDGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO DISCONTINUE ANY USE OF THE SERVICES.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability, so some or all of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The links provided throughout the Site will let you leave this Site. These links are provided as a courtesy only, and the sites they link to are not under the control of LanternEdge in any manner whatsoever and you therefore access them at your own risk. Therefore, LanternEdge is in no manner responsible for the contents of any such linked site or any link contained within a linked site, including any changes or updates to such sites. LanternEdge is providing these links merely as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not in any way imply or express affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship by LanternEdge of any linked site and/or any of its content therein.
8. TERM OF USE
- The license for use of this Site and the Services is effective until terminated. This license will terminate as set forth within these Terms of Service or if you fail to comply with any term or condition of these Terms of Service. In such event, no notice shall be required by LanternEdge to effect such termination.
- You agree not to:
- email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- use the Services to harm minors in any way;
- use the Services to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- remove any proprietary notices from the Site;
- cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of the Services without the express permission of LanternEdge;
- use the Services for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or any manner not permitted by the licenses granted herein;
- use the Services for fraudulent purposes;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack the Services (or any portion thereof), or to defeat or overcome any encryption technology or security measures implemented by LanternEdge with respect to the Services and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by LanternEdge;
- email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan-horses or any other computer code, routines, files or programs designed to directly or indirectly interfere with, manipulate, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software or hardware or data or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with, manipulate or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services or any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- take any action or engage in any conduct that could directly or indirectly damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
- use the Services to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule, code, directive, guideline, policy or regulation including without limitation laws and requirements (whether or not having the force of law) relating to anti-money laundering or counter-terrorism;
- use the Services to provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- use the Services to violate the privacy of others or to “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- use the Services to collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
- You understand that all Content, howsoever transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not LanternEdge, are entirely responsible for all Content that you email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site. Under no circumstances will LanternEdge be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, or reliance on, any Content emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Site.
9. VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE
If you believe a user on our Site is violating these Terms of Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that:
- you possess the legal capacity (and in the case of a minor, valid parent or legal guardian consent), right and ability to enter into these Terms of Service and to comply with its terms;
- you will use the Services for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these Terms of Service and all applicable laws, rules, codes, directives, guidelines, policies and regulations; and
- you will only use the Services on a computer on which such use is authorized by the computer’s owner.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LanternEdge, and its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), at your expense, against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and suits and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees and other dispute resolution expenses) incurred by any Indemnified Party arising out of or relating to your (a) violation or breach of any term of these Terms of Service or any policy or guidelines referenced herein, or (b) use or misuse of the Services.
If any provision of these Terms of Service shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under the law of any jurisdiction, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions in such jurisdiction nor the validity and enforceability of the provision in question under the law of any other jurisdiction.
- LanternEdge reserves all rights not expressly granted herein. LanternEdge may modify these Terms of Service at any time by posting the revised Terms of Service on this Site. Your continued use of this Site shall constitute your acceptance of such revised Terms of Service. You may not assign or transfer any rights granted to you hereunder. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall constitute a partnership or joint venture between you and LanternEdge. The failure of LanternEdge at any time or times to require performance of any provision hereof shall in no manner affect its right at a later time to enforce the same unless the same is waived in writing. These Terms of Service are solely for your and our benefit and are not for the benefit of any other person or entity, except for LanternEdge’s affiliates and subsidiaries (and each ofLanternEdge’s and its affiliates’ and subsidiaries’ respective successors and assigns). These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law rules. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act are expressly disclaimed. Any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service against or relating to LanternEdge or any Indemnified Party under these Terms of Service will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. That submission shall not affect the right of LanternEdge to institute proceedings in any other jurisdiction. The terms set forth in these Terms of Service and any agreements included or referred to in these Terms of Service constitute the final, complete and exclusive agreement with respect to this Site and may not be contradicted, explained or supplemented by evidence of any prior agreement, any contemporaneous oral agreement or any consistent additional terms.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service or any issues raised in these Terms of Service or on the Site, please contacts us at: email@example.com